5 Multi Channel Enterprise Commerce Platforms for Growth & Expansion
Interested in expanding your sales to a multi-channel strategy? Here are 5 multi channel enterprise commerce platforms for growth & expansion!
If you have already dominated your product niche on Amazon, it is time to make your next move. It is time for you to consider a multi-channel ecommerce strategy. By growing the number of platforms, you can increase your brand’s exposure to a larger audience and boost your overall revenue.
Amazon, for example, makes selling beyond the platform quick and easy with the new Amazon multi-channel fulfillment program. This program allows customers to order the products from your website and everything is fulfilled by Amazon.
In this article, we will present the 5 best multi channel ecommerce enterprise platforms for growth and expansion.
Since there are so many choices of solutions and platforms to use to your multi-channel ecommerce strategy, we took the liberty of evaluating them. We have ordered the multi channel enterprise commerce platforms according to specific factors we thought are important when choosing other marketplaces to offer your products.
Some of the platforms are free to start while others require for you to pay a monthly fee. We have ordered the platforms based on their ease of use:
1. Shopify: As you probably know, Shopify is a big name in the ecommerce world, supporting online store functionality on a huge number of websites. The products are supported in the cloud, while the platform integrates well with others and affords customers different forms of payment. This ecommerce solution also offers many features and services that other platforms may not have on the list. If you appreciate a good functionality and you have more money to spend, Shopify can be a great addition to your multi-channel ecommerce strategy.
2. BigCommerce: This is just another popular name in the industry. BigCommerce is supportive of most payment options, features, and add-ons and also it is rated high on the ease-of-use scale. The platform offers 4 different plans and a plethora of features for users to take advantage of. BigCommerce requires a little bit more from its sellers than other ecommerce solutions on this list, which may become an inconvenience for some users. The platform can be a worthy addition to your ecommerce strategy if you are okay with the monthly price and the features you’ll get.
3. Squarespace: This platform has successfully made a name for itself as being a simple, and easy-to-use custom website builder that needs little technical skill to accomplish. This platform affords sellers a considerable range in terms of customization. The platform earns high marks for simplicity and ease of use which gives sellers the ability to build custom websites that can help them sell their products. Squarespace offers different plan options and offers a high page allowance for a significant number of products. It has some limits when it comes to support for add-ons, but if you appreciate customization, this is an excellent choice for your ecommerce strategy.
4. Wix: This is one of the best-known platforms on the web. Even the most inexperienced sellers can create a website without HTML or coding, making the platform customizable and accessible. It is flexible and ease of use. Many useful features such as SSL certification, built-in blog feature, and cloud hosting are essential for a successful website to sell your items. Wix gives users the ability to add support and functionality of more platforms.
5. Volusion: Due to the value it offers to sellers for the affordably priced plans, this platform makes a great addition to any multi-channel ecommerce strategy. The support for important options and payment solutions are available and can be easily installed.
Do you already have your own favorite ecommerce platform?